Give Me A Little Try (English) - Princess Hours

Give Me A Little Try (English) Lyric - Princess Hours OST
Lirik Give Me A Little Try (English Version) - Ost Princess Hours
Artist : Hyun-Jin Suh
Princess Hours Ost Lyrics

Give Me A Little Try (English Translation) - Princess Hours

You don’t yet know me
What you know is a tiny part of me

I don’t ask for much
I just want to be next to you and hold your hand

My face, reflected in your eyes
http://yuyaindou.blogspot.com
My heart says, “It’s not too late”

(Just give me a little try)
High, high…forget the consequences

Nothing else need be considered
This kiss I’ve longed for

And thus my love starts
You do know, there’s always a soul

Stirring inside my own, that it’s you
Don’t go too far

Delay your steps so I may get close to you
http://yuyaindou.blogspot.com
Does everything, always, by luck

And suddenly visit us?
(Just give me a little try)

High, high…the wait is too long
And I – It was always only you

I close my eyes and kiss
Give me a little try

(Just give me a little try)
Every turn with me, (oh)

Hold my hand, forever
With you, you’re now with me

High, high…Let’s give it a try
And I, I don’t need anything else

This kiss I’ve longed for
Just give my love a little try
Just give me a little try

credit : http://yuyaindou.blogspot.com

boys over flowers mp3

jdorama ost mp3
kdrama ost mp3
endless love ost mp3
lee min ho - my everything lyrics
kdrama ost lyrics

1 Response to "Give Me A Little Try (English) - Princess Hours"

  1. tolongin akk dong cariin lyric sama mp3 ny lagu yg ad d ost bbf, tapi masalah ny akk gag tw judul lagu ny apaan...
    lgu ny di puterin pas waktu jan di nyeburin diri k kolam renang, episode rerahkir...

    pleass....pleasss
    cariin eahh...
    akk pengeeen bgt.

    thx yuya..

    ReplyDelete

Please don’t leave the comment which is unrelated to the topic. We may delete these comments if you ignore this rule. thank you